One of my favorite meals to kick off my day right is a Pink Smoothie. This recipe is brought to you by M’Lis. I have been using their M’Lis Meal Replacement shakes and I love them. They are easy and great for on the go. Here is a quick recipe to spice up the Vanilla or Strawberry Meal Replacement shake from M’Lis. Enjoy!
Pink Smoothie by M’Lis
Yields: 2 servings
- 1 Orange, juiced
- 1 Peach, juiced
- 8-10 Strawberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 tablespoon ground Flax Seed
- ½ cup plain Greek Yogurt (optional)
- 1 scoop M’lis Vanilla or Strawberry Meal Replacement powder
- 4-5 cubes of Ice
1) Juice the peach and orange. Pour contents into a blender.
2) Combine remaining ingredients into blender and puree until smooth.
During the Month of July 2013 – take advantage of 15% OFF any M’Lis Meal Replacement Powder. Contact us to order your Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry or Orange Powder. You will love it!